Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Oh LORD please help me now,
I know you can somehow.
Everything is slowly starting to rumble,
As I feel my soul start to crumble.
//////////////////////////////////
Lord I need your strength to get me past,
I need you now because by myself I'll never last.
She's leaving me and I can do nothing to repel the pain,
My soul counts them as it sees my new stain.
////////////////////////////////////
Lord help me now not to break down and tear,
The "fearless" man has now gained a fear.
So Lord keep me going until she gets back,
Lord keep me going, and add to me what I now Lack... LOVE.
/
/
/
I will miss you Rebecca

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

and why would I care if anyone thinks I don't match this site. A Good poet doesn't have to look sensitive, I'm the perfect example. I don't think thats right that people are labeled...

July 05, 2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

hey, hey, take a chill pill boys. And Jeff, awsome bear pic. I love Grizzlys!!!

July 05, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Hey...Jeff just wanted to "bear" his soul..nyuck, nyuck.

July 07, 2006 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute, jax. Jeff, this very touching...I really do understand how you feel. She'll be back, and in touch...and it won't be an entire year. Hang in there.

July 07, 2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home