Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Long gone



When it hurts so bad,
why does it feel so good?
I wish this all made sense,
I wish I understood.
Not having you here with me is tearing me up inside,
but I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try.
/////////////////////////////////////////
You know how I feel about you,
and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you,
but it's so hard to do when I can't even be next to you.
Why does it gotta be so complicated?
//////////////////////////////////////////
Loving you feels so right,
but at the same time,
knowing I can't have you keeps me awake at night.
I just want this to be simple,
I just want you here with me.
///////////////////////////////////////////////
to look into your eyes,
to feel the warmth off your smiling face...
then I'd truly be happy.
Right now this distance between us is out of our control,
but I'm still hoping one day soon,
I'll get what I'm wishing for.

6 Comments:

Blogger jAkE said...

What is your native language Ingrid?

July 05, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

spanish... she lives in mexico

July 05, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

DANGER...DANGER

If I were you guys I would NOT go to Ingrid's blogspot...

Take my word for it...and you may want to limit those who are able to comment.

July 06, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I saw... on accident...

July 06, 2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Is there some way to restrict who can get on here and comment (and delete her post so no one else goes there...on accident or otherwise)

July 06, 2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

Wow. I didn't see it but now I'm kinda glad. LoL. Anyway, post again Frank. Or not, you know whatever....yeah but do. post. now.
:P

July 06, 2006 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home