Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Words

The things we say, the letters, the words,
are not the things we mean inside.
We never say the things we feel,
what we REALLY feel, we can't describe.



In our minds, we go through a scheme,
to find our inner vocabulary.
But no one can see what is in our souls,
what’s in our mind's eye, no one knows.
So think with your mind, before your mouth,
you may be more pleased by what comes out.


The things we say, the language, the terms,
will only destroy you if uttered with haste.
Think before you speak, is what they say,
it will improve your grammatical taste.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

awesome. Glad to have you with us...

July 05, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

thanks dude. keep up the dark poetry. sweet.

July 06, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

thats me specialty... well, gotta hit the rack. Email me... and then I can give you a call err sumpin.

July 06, 2006 12:07 AM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

I like this one...the truth in it made me chuckle (not as in I found it funny...more like knowingly).

July 06, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger jAkE said...

hey, you have my e-mail. I dont have yours. so mail me so I can have yours. lata bro.

July 06, 2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

Oh, and jax, thanks for the comment. And, it made me chuckle too after I wrote it :P

July 06, 2006 11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 07, 2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home