Sunday, September 10, 2006

not again

It's happened again
the thought again
of having lost the one I love again
is too hard to bear. the feelings we shared are now gone again

I tried again
to turn this around again
but no reply comes and no sound again.
a lifetime I wish I had to comply with the things you want me to do again.

I died again.
you said it was real again.
I belived you, I trusted again.
But now I have found that I do not have time to play these games you play again.

I loved again.
The pain in my heart you stirred up again.
you left me. I should have known again.
I hope you're happy with whoever you find, cause I dont think I can wait round again.

Remember again.
The smile on your face I can't see again.
It haunts like the stories I'll never read again.
The time passed so fast I thought that would last and now I'm on my own again.

This time again.
and now I must go but I want you to know that I never felt dead til I knew you would leave me with thought in my head of future and dreams, that it's not what it seems when you told me it's real and it was so sureal, that I lost sight of what I thought might make you be mine til the end of time, so it failed again.
Here I am again. Cold and dark again.
Goodbye again.

I love you Susie. Don't forget me.

15 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

I'm so sorry jake. Call me sometime... or email me (in my profile). Later bro... wow...

September 10, 2006 10:08 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

It'll be ok in a few months. I just cand deal with this crap anymore. I should've seen it coming this time. You know what they say "life sucks then you die" well, the sucking has just begun.

September 11, 2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I guess I'll have to post the next one

September 16, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

maybe someone will actually notice this time

September 16, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

dude just post. I guess people dont read these anymore. or they're too scared to comment(the more likely) but whatever. I'm glad I left there before this happened, maybe they wouldn't speak either. Thanks budd. post something!!!
PS. I sent you an email like 4 days ago did you get it?

September 18, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

naah I didn't get it. ANd yeah, I'll post tomorrow yo.

September 18, 2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

why are u sad?

September 22, 2006 6:31 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

oh, ok. :)

September 23, 2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

so uhhh, where's that post dude? I'm just jankin on ya. but really. post. or else.

September 25, 2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

I didn't want to post sunday because most of these post are on sunday... look bak a couple poems and look at their dates

September 25, 2006 6:02 AM  
Blogger jAkE said...

just playin, yo yo. fashizle my-nizle.

September 28, 2006 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I personaly know "susie". And I know more then ANYTHING she ached for a note a letter a ANYTHING writen from you, expressing your love for her that she could read over and over again.. Why did you have to wait until after you lost her to write to her??? Now, unless I tell her to come read it, she'll never know.
.... bone head.

October 13, 2006 6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I aggree compleatly to that... Even though I don't know her. No wonder singers are always writing and singing about the love they had and lost. .. how they wish they'd changed things -
but now it's to late..... It really happens. Sad.

October 17, 2006 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are just fucktards... you have no idea how much of a fuckin HO that susie chick was... going to fuckin colorado with some deusche bag bitch. So fuck of ya wankas.

January 29, 2008 10:57 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

just let me say something here... its been what? two years since I posted this.. so looking back now, I dont hate her, I dont wish she would die, or anything bad, for that matter. I feel the most sorry for the guy she's with. because if someone always has the mindset "what if?" or "maybe he/she's not the right one?" there is always the posibility of being left.... and one more thing. no one...again, NO ONE can be fully trusted. so there

March 30, 2008 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home