Sunday, August 13, 2006

Since You...

Do you lie awake at night.
Thinking about what is right.
Do you lie awake in the middle of the day.
Wishing everything would go away.
Because I do too.
I'm trying to stand.
But the world's upside down.
Everythings against me.
& I'm spinning around.
Since you decided to break my heart.
I've been slowly falling apart.
Since you decided not to care.
I expect you not to be there.
Spare me with your advice.
It's useless now.
I can't trust a liar, who I use to trust somehow.
As your seeing someone new.
Think of me and I'll think of you.
Remember everything we had.
& as you look back at your past.
It was I who tried to get it back.
Since you decided to walk away.
Remember I was the one who stayed.
Since you decided it wouldn't last.
Remember I was the one good thing in all of the bad.
Since you.
I'll never be the same.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Never emotionless... amazing nat

August 13, 2006 6:08 PM  
Blogger natasha.. said...

Did you get my newest email?

August 13, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I've been trying to reply, I'll get to it...

August 14, 2006 5:49 AM  
Blogger natasha.. said...

I'm not sad... just a heartbroken girl trying to get her strength back so she can be herself again:)

August 17, 2006 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home