Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Who am I in this shell of skin?
All my faults, and my failiers, and my secrets within?
Even I don't know me, who do I see,
When I look in the mirror I think "that can't be me."
Because what I see is different from others,
I see what I've hidden from my sisters and brothers.
The lies I've told, though of them I'm not proud,
I see every one in the wrinkles of my brow.
The years pass so quickly, and with them I change.
What has been happening in this day and age?
But the wrinkles do not show on he outside,
from everyone around me, they're easy to hide.
So don't make them worse, don't stay on this path.
Someone else you will see in the looking glass.

3 Comments:

Blogger jAkE said...

I know you people never read my posts but if you happen upon one and descide to you know, read it, please commont, or call me an idiot or something? you people...meh.

July 28, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

sorry bro... I mean idiot meh...

July 30, 2006 2:21 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

oh ohhhh....thats so funny. I almost cracked a smile.

July 31, 2006 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home