Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Look to the Good, Look to the Good

The times we spend on the negative side,
Not understanding that we need to look to the good as a guide.
No more only thinking on the dark parts of our soul,
Because when we do we have to pay the cost, the toll.
We need to look to how God has blessed and not cursed,
Think about all the things he's done first.
I'm not saying completely forget about all your worries and woes,
But he knows and shows that we can keep going with the good memories,
The things that help us to see, and always be, fuller than what's between the sky and the sea,
Look to the Good, Look to the Good, be the real you and I'll be the real me...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Always there to critisize eh? whatd your mom say yet?

July 11, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger natasha.. said...

lol.. why am I pretty awesome?

July 11, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Is that criticism, Jeff. Frank has a very valid point. Don't get defensive if someone wants to challenge your point of view. In other words, don't react like I normally would! :()

July 12, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I didn't get defensive... sorry if it looked like it. I accept it willingly ecause I also give it willingly...

July 12, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger natasha.. said...

Do you ever have those moments when passion overtakes you and all you want to do is keep it alive.. but you can't... so you want to capture it, either in your mind or in a picture or a drawing.. Today I had a past passion moment that was in a photograph... that awakened memories and set in a new passion to capture it and draw the moment, creating a new perspective on that passionate moment...

July 12, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

I've had something similar to that..

July 13, 2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

btw, why do you guys focis so much on the last line when there's more than just onhe line...?

July 13, 2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

you know Natasha thats why I am an artist. I am always seeing things that I dont want to lose, or I want to remember, so I sketch it. anyway, I'm back guys, sorry its been a while since I posted, but here I am.

July 23, 2006 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home