Monday, December 18, 2006

gossiper

when it's all over, will you be glad?
will you be happy you treated people bad?

will you really be surprised that when you're in need,
no one jumps to help you. no one seems to heed.

your calling for someone but no one is there.
they seem to ignore you, this cant be fair!

remember the people you left in the dirt.
the way you treated them, no one deserves.

I know how you feel. you feed on their hearts.
You feel like you're better. thats how it starts.
I'm talking to you backstabbing backbitter.
You gossiping people that have no remorse.
you think they cant hear you? or they dont have friends?
That tell them whats being said when they're not there?
shame on you people that talk behind backs,
that flab your pie holes without holding back.
Get over yourself! you're not all that bad.
In fact you're misserable. I think its sad.
that all you have to make yourself feel good,
is others pain. I feel sorry for you.
It would drive me insane.
If all I did was say things,
that hurt someone else,
I would start taking a look at myself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so there.

December 20, 2006 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me cry with your pain. i just i could do something.
love always your sis

December 20, 2006 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wish*

December 20, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

well I'm not really refering to anyone in partcular, but thats just the way feel about people that talk about others behind their back. I felt like lashing out at the time. but its true. thanks sis

December 20, 2006 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... wow... that's more bitter then simi-sweet bakers chocolate!
I'd be worried if you were refering to someone in partcular.

February 07, 2007 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home