Thursday, February 22, 2007

about time

hello everyone I know its about time.
I finally came back and wrote you this ryme.
I am sorry its been so long that ive typed,
so here it is on this lovely thursday night
I know you've been wondering where I've been,
well I'm not too sure, I'm stuck in a spin.
Since I've been spinning it seems you see,
the only person on my mind has been... me.
"He's been selfish" you think, and yes it's true.
well thats something I intend to put an end to.
I'm sorry I've not posted or called.
I would like to blame it on that job at the mall :)
But now I've sometime to spend with you.
And I'd like to see how you're doing too.
I think we can keep this blog afloat,
though it'll be hard with hole in the boat.
So grab a bucket and you can help throw
the water out that is sinking this "poetry of our soul".

sorry it's been a while guys... jAkE

4 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

s'ol good...

February 25, 2007 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't blog... won't let me sign in for some odd reason!

March 27, 2007 5:47 AM  
Blogger jAkE said...

did you create a google account?

April 24, 2007 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,I'm just going to create a new blog, maybe a myspace when I get a camera

May 27, 2007 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home